FREE returns for dependent children

We are happy to prepare a tax return for each of your dependent children. This is a free service if the dependent has one W-2 form. Additional W-2 forms, out-of-state employment and certain tax schedules are subject to a per-form charge, which your tax preparer will quote for you when all of the dependent's paperwork is reviewed.

Posted January 20, 2020

Print | Sitemap